WE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR PRACTICE!!
Here at Bliss Dental Arts, we strive to provide our patients with excellent care in a warm & comforting environment. We practice preventive dentistry, but also focus on caring for acute and chronic dental needs. We do our best to achieve early detection, early intervention, & prevention, and we hope to instill the same philosophy in our patients. Regularly scheduled office visits allow us to better assist you by identifying and managing potential dental issues more efficiently.
DETECTION – PREVENTION – INTERVENTION
Our approach at Bliss Dental Arts is to develop long-term relationships with our patients and to ensure distinguished service through personalized, honest, ethical, and informed care. We use the latest diagnostic technology to reduce patient X-ray radiation, as well as the highest quality dental materials that modern dentistry has to offer. we provide a spectrum of services including examinations with digital 5D model, CT scan, cleanings, fillings, crowns, inlays, onlays, bridges, dentures, laser dentistry, implant dentistry, Invisalign, cosmetic dentistry, root canals, extractions, whitening, emergency care, oral cancer screening, and much more. We are committed to doing everything possible to provide you with excellent dental care. Our practice is truly a family practice that is based on word-of-mouth referrals. To us, a referral is the best kind of compliment. We hope to build the kind of relationships with our patients that facilitate recommending us to friends and family.
The following information may also be very useful to you:
- Before your arrival, Please read and submit the requested forms that was sent to you.
- At the time of first check in, please provide your Photo ID & Dental Insurance Card.
- At the time of your first appointment, we will listen closely to your concerns and conduct a thorough examination. This is one of the most critical aspects in creating a thorough treatment plan. The treatment plan will highlight the necessary steps to bring you to optimal dental health and address your personal concerns.
- Before any treatment begins, we will sit down with you and advise you of your options so you can make an informed choice regarding the best treatment for your specific needs. We find it of utmost importance to keep you informed and knowledgeable throughout the process.
- For the benefit of our patients, we are contracted with several insurance carriers as a provider. You will want to check your benefits booklet or with the benefits department of your employer to verify if we are listed as a provider within your network. As a part of our contract with the insurance companies we are legally required by the terms of the contract to collect any co-pays or deductibles from you at the time of service. We do ask that you be prepared to pay your co-pay at the time of check in.
- Please make a complete list of all medications that you are currently taking and bring it with you to your first visit, as well as a detailed medical history which includes ALL medical conditions you currently have or may have had in the past. For all subsequent visits, please provide us with any changes in medication or changes in your health.
- We have created a cancellation policy which we have all our patients review and sign at the initial visit. We utilize this policy to continue to operate efficiently and use the time that was reserved for you to help other patients in need.
If you have any questions or need further clarification of our practice philosophy or our policies, please do not hesitate to contact our office for assistance. Thank you.
Dr. Shervin Moshashaei DDS, MBA